27.4.11

Pixel future


www.ted.com is one of my favorite spots in the Net to have a cup of coffee, while listening to some very very interesting people with very very exciting ideas in various fields.
The subject of videogame addiction and it's mechanics occupied my thoughts for several months,for reasons stated in my previous post. During my after -wow time I often wondered where this new human+pixels relationship is heading.
This video gave me food for thought, thrilled me to no ends and scared me to death.
Imagine this technology coupled with a Massively Multiplayer Online game, like War of Warcraft... People would stay "lost" in there for life.



The video has subtitles in 18 languages here

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/peter_molyneux_demos_milo_the_virtual_boy.html

Enjoy.And let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment